Hey, I have planned something for you

Hey, I have planned something for you, do you know what it is? How will you know when I have not told you yet. Wait, or are you already aware of it & my foolish heart never saw, you have seen it and now acting like a dumb doll in front of my plans so it will not get ruined & it will give me feelings that I have given you my whole worlds & in by products it will make me happy. Are you really the later one? Did you see when I was counting the coins beneath the desk? Did you notice, I sarted giving excuses to chai, to my new books, to exceed my own plans? Really did you noticed these all, Oh! God? Then means you have also noticed my crossed fingers when you were unwrapping my first wrapped surprise to you? Why I didn't catch your hints that you were well aware about my plans. Accha, let me know first what are th e things that you are not aware about? But I my neurons still confused here, not beliveing that you were aware of my each surprised yet just pretended those surprise feelings, just so I can feel like I gave you the world. But do you really know or are you former?

@itsks0907

Post a Comment

0 Comments